Chickens & Pheasants

I want to take this opportunity to thank everyone for welcoming me to the group. This is a great one and I am so glad that I have joined. I look forward to receiving more advice as I know I will be posting more questions as my learning curve on chicken and pheasant care continues to expand. But I do have a question that just came to mind ... has anyone vaccinated their chickens against various diseases such as Coryza? I look forward to reading your comments.

Cheers,

Gail

I want to take this opportunity to thank everyone for welcoming me to the group. This is a great one and I am so glad that I have joined. I look forward to receiving more advice as I know I will be posting more questions as my learning curve on chicken and pheasant care continues to expand. But I do have a question that just came to mind ... has anyone vaccinated their chickens against various diseases such as Coryza? I look forward to reading your comments.

Cheers,

Gail
I have never vaccinated my birds against anything. Although I don't add a lot of birds to my flock very often. You might do well by asking this question in our managing your flock section for more input on this....https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/2/managing-your-flock

I hope you can find out more about vaccinating there! :)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom