chickens rock art contest...WINNERS POSTED!

cr.png

wait you cant see it welll hold on

Last edited:
Quote:
I don't mean to sound picky, but isn't this supposed to be an "art" contest? The photo is nice, but there is no "drawing" or "art" involved. I do like your picture FarmCoe. I do digital scrapbooking. But It's a bit different than pencils, crayons, and Microsoft paint. Just sayin'
hu.gif

Quote:
I don't mean to sound picky, but isn't this supposed to be an "art" contest? The photo is nice, but there is no "drawing" or "art" involved. I do like your picture FarmCoe. I do digital scrapbooking. But It's a bit different than pencils, crayons, and Microsoft paint. Just sayin'
hu.gif

As long as it says chickens rock on it it's allowable IMO! She did do it on her 'puter, and it's totally awesome.

Quote:
hu.gif

As long as it says chickens rock on it it's allowable IMO! She did do it on her 'puter, and it's totally awesome.

Thank you, Duck1. And Keltara, it does say "Chickens Rock." That was the rule.

Quote:

I'm Duck3!
lol.png
tongue.png

Quote:

I'm Duck3!
lol.png
tongue.png

Sorry.... I get the duck numbers confused....

Quote:
I'm Duck3!
lol.png
tongue.png

Sorry.... I get the duck numbers confused....

Here, this will make it easier.
duckluv was the first duck. Hence, she is Duck1.
DuckLover179 was the 2nd Duck on the scene, hence Duck2.
I am last duck, so Duck3.

Back
Top Bottom