Chickentrain's Dog Q&A

How do I register a dog as a E.S.A?

Do I do it through my psychiatrist?

Would a 10 year old medium sized dog do OK on a college campus? (he'll be 10 when I'm done with community college and transfer to a 4 year)..

I am really worrying about living without a pet. I've never not had a pet. I really depend on deacon and my cat.
Assuming he’s well trained (which I know he is) and you give him plenty of exercise (which you do) and he’s fine in busy environments with lots of people and noise, I would think that there isn’t a problem

Wait @chickentrains you said that Deacon isn't housetrained? I thought that he was?
not house trained as in potty trained, but he has no house manners. Gets on counters, jumps on the couches inappropriately (off the back of the danged couch), begs for food, etc. He has never been in the house, besides in my room. He behaves in my room, all manners go out the door otherwise.

not house trained as in potty trained, but he has no house manners. Gets on counters, jumps on the couches inappropriately (off the back of the danged couch), begs for food, etc. He has never been in the house, besides in my room. He behaves in my room, all manners go out the door otherwise.
Why not switch with Zeus and have Zeus in the basement and Deacon can learn to behave in the house?

Back
Top Bottom