Chicks advice?

I bought my sexed Silkies and Easter Eggers on MyPetChicken.com and could not have been happier with the service or the chickens (the EEs started laying at 5 months old). I did have two of them turn out to be roosters, but MPC credited me for both of them! Nice, huh?

I bought my sexed Silkies and Easter Eggers on MyPetChicken.com and could not have been happier with the service or the chickens (the EEs started laying at 5 months old)

I totally agree with Adozen, used MyPetChicken.com 100% live and healthy today. Great layers and those folks in customer service are very worthy of praise. They are helpful, courteous and knowledgeable. Birds came 1 day early and were very healthy... Ordered 25 RIR's sexed they shipped one extra. I would use them again for production birds.
thumbsup.gif

If you are looking for Delaware's, most hatchery's don't breed them for quality. If you want a good Delaware roo, the only "hatchery" that I know of to buy quality Dels from is Sand Hill Preservation. They have a long list for their Delawares and were sold out until July when I last checked. The other option for quality Dels is to get them from a breeder. Many of the larger hatcheries are cross breeding their Delawares with Columbian Rocks to get a Delaware looking bird, but not a true Delaware. Sand Hill is the only place I know that breeds for quality over quantity.

Back
Top Bottom