Chicks and chickens in Massachusetts

favoritekitty

Songster
10 Years
Feb 18, 2009
Massachusetts
I am trying to find homes for lots of chicks that I hatched. They
are almost 5 weeks old now.

I have a silkie. She is a dark partridge/buff color. I have a red capped red polish, white capped blue, and a white capped black polish. I have a
lot of mixes that are all cute and neatly colored. They may not even be mixes
and I just dont know my chickens! Two have little fluffs on the top of their heads
smile.png
I also have
a white sultan and a red naked neck trouble maker. (she is SO cute!) I only have
the room in my coop for a few of them so I have to find homes for the rest.
I am also looking to rehome 4 bantam brahmas that are 2 years old. They are all good egg layers and gentle.

We are located on north central Mass and I have pictures of everyone.

oh boy I am so tempted.. But hubby will kill me someone on here gave me 24 eggs plus I won eggs. imagine if they all hatched!
wee.gif

I just re-read your post - it is the chicks you are trying to place - I am still interested. My daughter has been pleading with me to get her silkies even if they are mix-breeds. I can pick them up as i travel throughout all of new england on a daily basis.

I have a friend coming to pick up one of the silkies tomorrow night and Im trying to talk her into taking at least another. I will know after she leaves if I have any silkies left.

As far as Polish I still have the red capped red and white capped black.

Picture765.jpg

Picture-2.jpg

The white sultan we have been calling Pepper.
Picture764.jpg

The red naked neck, Matilda.
Picture736.jpg

A little unknown baby
smile.png

Picture739.jpg

A sweet, little black one that didnt like my flash.
Picture756.jpg

I also have some others but no pictures of them on this computer. I can add them tomorrow.

This is a picture with one of the light brahmas from the end of this winter. Two are light and two are buff.

Picture569.jpg

Back
Top Bottom