chicks and ducks wanted in OK

I don't have any as of right now, but I usually do sometime in the year because I hatch eggs in my classroom. I will let you know when I have some. I am located about 30 mins from McAlester, but I am in McAlester at least 3 times a week.
big_smile.png

yippiechickie.gif
That would be great! The kids will love it. I'm getting them into 4 H this year and hoping to get together some show animals. Should be interested for me as well as the kids. Oh do you know where I could get a pygmy goat? Preferrably a baby. I don't know too many people here and have been here about 1 1/2 years. I'm slowly figuring out where to get items and who to go to. I appreciate it! thanks:D

Hi, mcfarlandteresa!

I'm so glad I happened to see your post
big_smile.png
I only live about an hour and a half away (South) of McAlester.
I almost always have chickens/ducks/babies/hatching eggs for sale
smile.png

I actually teach my local 4-H Poultry Club, so I wanted to say that it is great you are getting your kids involved in 4-H!
You can send me an Email or PM and we can talk more about what I have and what you are looking for
big_smile.png

Well I haven't gotten into the incubator thing yet but would like to. This 4 H thing is new to me. Last year the lady that runs it wouldn't let my daughter join since the sign up date was a month passed. Didn't really make sense to me. I even had the main mans approval and she still wouldn't let me. But look out this year!! I will be in touch!
cool.png

I do have 'regular' live birds too, not just hatching eggs. So, let me know when ans what you want
big_smile.png

This 4 H thing is new to me. Last year the lady that runs it wouldn't let my daughter join since the sign up date was a month passed.

Hummm... that makes no sense at all! At our 4-H you can join whenever you want to
hu.gif
(as long as you are in the 9-19 age group.)​

I would like to get a couple of silkies or some kind of show bird. What kinds do you have? I'm not completely up to date on the variety of chickens there are. I've been doing ALOT of reading though. Any help you have would be greatly appreciated.
clap.gif

Back
Top Bottom