Chicks are hot what can I do plz help

My chicks are panting and spreading their wings is there anything besides some shade I can do for them it's hot and humid out right now

I do ice in the water, cold apples, they adore watermelon... frozen corn for some. I have no idea how old these guys are. Do they have shade? I'm gathering they are outside eating other foods...

My chicks are panting and spreading their wings is there anything besides some shade I can do for them it's hot and humid out right now

When it gets really hot outside I get my kid pool out and I place my hens in it. At first they tried to fly out but then they realized that the water felt good they all stayed there, and so I had a backyard full of hens sitting in a shallow pond. LOL If you don't have a kid pool just get a bucket and dip them in cooling them off.

Yeah they are outside in a pen we don't have a co-op for them yet and we are throwing a party soon so I didnt want them in their cage in the garage til night time so I put them in my garden which doesn't have grass so I'm thinking it's just hot ground I put the pool I am gona put ice I. Water n in about an hour they will be full shade again
Thanks everyone for your help

Back
Top Bottom