Chicks available 8/10 - NE Ohio/Lorain County

LilRalphieRoosmama

Officially Quacked
12 Years
Oct 15, 2007
Elyria, OH
I have mixed breed chicks for sale hatching next weekend. Adults are pure: Rooster is a BR; hens are BR, RIR, red and black sex-links and one Araucana (lays light cream colored eggs). Most of the chicks seem to favor the BR coloring so far and some will even be pure BR. Last hatch I had 3 fluffy yellow ones with black spots. This will be my last hatch of the season and they tend to go fast.

I'm in North Ridgeville in Lorain County (west of Cleveland). Pickup only - please PM me if interested and I'll hold them for you.

Here's some pics from last month's hatch:

DSC03422.jpg

Thanks!
Cindy

Thanks for the encouragement! Last hatch I didn't have enough for everybody who wanted them - this time I have plenty! They are just pipping now - woohoo! I do have a flyer at the feedstore (got one call today) and an ad on CL. If they don't sell, we're going to the flea market, which I love anyway!

hii, im interested in some chicks:) do you have more details and pics?

i live pretty close to cleveland.

kwananimegirl - I just sent you a PM. Will do the same for you in a sec spookykim! Thank you!

Edited to add that I can email you pics of our rooster and hens if you'd like. Just PM me your email address (I can't post them on here; wrong format).

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom