Chicks available-Lower Hudson Valley, NY

nychicken

In the Brooder
12 Years
Dec 24, 2007
Poland, Maine
I have three australorp chicks available for $3.50 each. They are approx 2.5 weeks old and vaccinated. They should all be ladies but I won't make any promises. Please contact me if you are interested!

I'm in New Windsor...the chicks in question were purchased through Heritage Feed and Supply in Bullville, NY. While I am unsure if they are McMurray's this group is healthy and running and jumping about their bator.

Curious what happened with Mcmurray? I had problems when I ordered from them forever ago, before I knew better about hatcheries.

From what I have gathered(not through first hand experience) there has been a problem this year with their chicks dying due to unknown causes.

I'm interested, but about an hour away. Might we meet up in Beacon or somewhere closer to Poughkeepsie? I'll email you phone if you're interested. Thanks

(I can also see if anyone around me will be at Stewart in the next week or so and might want to collect them - are you far from Adams?)

I work in New windsor...would love to take these chicks.
I can p/u after work pretty much any day. I get out around 3.

I'll try to om you my # and you can call me if your other arrrangement doesn't work or if you get more chicks.

C

Back
Top Bottom