Chicks available near Raleigh, NC Video and photos attached

hs12

In the Brooder
May 19, 2020
Hello,
I ordered extra (from My Pet Chicken and Cackle) and thankfully, everyone lived :) but now I have more than I need. I have Light Brahma pullets, Golden laced Polish pullets and cockerels, Barred Rock pullets, Black Copper Marans pullets and cockerels, Buff Orpingtons p and c, Black Ameraucanas p and c, Buff Brahma pullet, and White crested Black Polish p and c.
They range in age from 1 to 2 weeks.
I also have 5 ISA Brown hens available that are 8 weeks old and a 6 week old G.L. Polish pullet and 2- 6 week old B.C. Marans pullets. Email me at [email protected] if you are interested. I have put together a video of some of them on my youtube channel. Here is the link
More pictures can be found on my Instagram account at bock_this_way
ISABrownsmall.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, I do! I still have all the Polish. I feel ok with sexing the G.L. Polish but am not certain about sexing the White Crested Black Polish just FYI

The Polish and ISA browns I got from you are doing well, you have a really nice setup. Thank you for meeting with me and the Missus and the grandbaby. I will keep an eye open for someone looking for the other breeds you have listed...

Glad to hear it and you are very welcome. I am always glad to meet a fellow chicken lover :)
I still have Black Ameraucana, Black Copper Marans, Buff Orpingtons, and Light Brahmas. The children will shoot me if I sell any more of the ISA Browns, Ted, since they are such lap chickens, ha ha!

Yeah I have so many now I think I better slow down, I have friends who I am trying to talk into owning chickens and I think I am winning. I will let you know if they want some that you have and I don't have. Good luck on providing homes to the rest. By the way you have an awesome setup to raise them in, they seem so happy. Thank you again...

Back
Top Bottom