Chicks everywhere, Orpingtons and Ameraucanas

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by sara, Mar 26, 2009.

1. sara

sara Title Needed Here

Here are Julie's grandchicks:
    [​IMG]
    more Orp babies from the west coast:
    [​IMG]
    And Ameraucana babies:
    [​IMG]
    And Orps and Lavender Ameraucanas
    [​IMG]

2. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

Nice chicks Sara. [​IMG]

3. KayP

KayP Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 14, 2008
    Baltimore, MD
    Yayy! Such little cuties. Speaking of cuties, I am PMing you.

4. sara

sara Title Needed Here

Thanks. I've been going crazy of late. The big incubator just keeps calling out for more eggs. lol I have to be careful though because I have some chicks on order too, and only so much space. [​IMG]

5. sara

sara Title Needed Here

Now I have a break until Friday when there is an egg from Superior and then a little break until my split lavender ameraucana eggs hatch.

6. BamaChicken

BamaChicken Orpingtons Bama Style

Nov 14, 2007
    Very cute little babies. ARe all the blues Aracauna? I have two chicks that hatched a about two months ago with some RIR's for a friend and I keep forgetting to get them . She said they are much larger than the RIR's I have got go get them. Been way to busy of late. Keep up the good hatching.

7. wilds of pa

wilds of pa Chillin' With My Peeps

Sara nice fat lil chickies you got there , what are the crested ones in the last pic..Lavender Silkies.. [​IMG]

Charlie

8. sara

sara Title Needed Here

Wilds~ I'm not sure which you are talking about. There are no silkies. I don't have silkies. Do you mean the one in the middle with the light beak? It's not crested the fluff was matted down a little on it's head.

9. Orpington Poultry

Orpington Poultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2009
    California
    They are all just gorgeous, But I have to say I am partial to those Orps. [​IMG]

Congratulations and have fun with all those babies. I can see where that one in the bottom pic has some dried membrane, don't worry in a couple days he or she will fluff right out.

K.

10. Shaffer

Shaffer Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 2, 2008
    Tamaqua, NE Pa
    Sara,
    Way to go looks like you have a good start with some quality birds early this year. Harry

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by