Chicks from Big R in Great Falls, MT

HotCountryChick

Hatching
6 Years
Apr 22, 2013
Hey guys,
Was wondering if anyone has bought chicks from the Big R in Great Falls.
I live in Canada so buying chicks from there is a little out of the question ;) but I've heard that its a sight to see, from non-chicken-people.

It seems really handy that an ag supply store would bring in Heritage breeds. :) I'm planning on buying some chicks from a neighbor but going to see a whack of different chicks all at once, it seems like too good to be true. Like a kid in a candy store. :)

Hi. I'm the advertising and marketing manger for Big R Stores in Great Falls. Thanks for the post. Yes, it is very much like a kid in a candy store with the wide selection and inventory of chicks, geese, ducks and rabbits. We've had chicks several years and are experienced at providing the best care for the little guys so they may reach their full production potential whether you are looking for meat birds, layers or exotics.

Our chicks originate from Dunlap hatchery. Pricing and general information is available on our website at http://www.bigrstore.com/estore/category/4565. You may want to look into regulations at the port authority regarding transportation into Canada. Typically this requires poultry to be less than three days old and accompanied with a vet certificate for a clean bill of health, but again regulations seem to vary from port to port so you may want to confirm. Hope this helps and we look forward to your trip to Great Falls. Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Back
Top Bottom