Chicks, Hens, Cockrell

KyCoop

Songster
Oct 23, 2020
Central Kentucky
The chicks are 8wks old and have half a bag of medicated starter I also have half a bag of layer feed. The Cockrell is a chick. I've been mixing the food until it's gone.
My next food do I go ahead and get all flock? I don't want to hurt my little guy.
The ladies have oyster shell available at all times.

OK do I switch to the all flock now or get more chick food (non medicated) and layer food?
I want the babies to have the calories but the ladies don't need it. They are all larger gals.
Does the all flock have enough calories and stuff for the Littles? Sorry I've never had a little boy to think about before. And I read that boys have different nutrition needs.

OK do I switch to the all flock now or get more chick food (non medicated) and layer food?
I want the babies to have the calories but the ladies don't need it. They are all larger gals.
Does the all flock have enough calories and stuff for the Littles? Sorry I've never had a little boy to think about before. And I read that boys have different nutrition needs.
Everything can eat chick feed or all flock , with oyster shells for your girls.
It's not a necessarily a matter of calories but protein, chick feed has higher protein that your girls will appreciate too.

Back
Top Bottom