Chicks I got at the Oregon Fall Poultry Swap!

I also got Orpingtons at the swap. But I have no clue who I got them from. Peeka52 if you find out who we bought them from could you let me know? Thanks

Here are some pictures of my babies:

My little boy
113519_034.jpg

113519_036.jpg

All of them trying to sneak in with the big chickens, From Left to Right: The rooster( he doesnt have a name yet), Lucy, Ella, and Zella
113519_139.jpg

Little lucy:
113519_169.jpg

So pretty! How can I restrain my urges to get more birds when people all over the place are acquiring them?!! LOL;)

If you all got them from the same person - the lady who had LOTS of blues at the swap, then her name is Barbara Rice. I'm pretty sure she'll be at the Fall swap again this year, and she's currently planning on having BBS Orp chicks for the Brownsville swap in August as well. My Mom got a couple of chicks from her too, that they told her were both pullets, but one ended up being a rooster so she had to get rid of them. There's just something about Blue Orpingtons!
love.gif

I have a cross (blue laced red Wyandotte & black Australorp) that looks alot like a blue orpington. It looks like you have it right on the colors & genders.

Back
Top Bottom