chicks/ started/ and layers nh pick up only (pics)

chickn

Away for a bit
11 Years
Apr 15, 2008
New Hampshire
giant cochins in black and splash, straight run- could guess almost fully feathered hatch 9/10 $7 each roo discount!! if we know for sure.
sultans straight run 9/10 hatch feathered out $7 each

barred rocks, nh reds and buff orps are a few days old $5.00 each alll pullets
also, day old mille fluer d'uccles straight run $3.00 for first week. ee's straigtht run days old $5 each

Last edited:
Is the Cochin egg that I got from you in Windsor in the Spring a Giant Cochin? She is big and needs a friends do you have any roughly her age that you are looking to get rid of?

i dont have one her age but the girl you got the chicks from does. she is in maine also. if you want i can forward the request i guess.

and std cochin i have been looking into it and i think my roo is a giant, the hens are std, well, the old hens, the new ones are larger.

I sent you a PM

I am trying to figure out if she is a he or she. No tall tail feathers but she is huge.

Have any of your silkies hatched yet? My lonely little white one definitely needs some chicken friends! He/she was even following the dog around this morning peeping "Are you my mommy???"

-Cindy in MA

Quote:
I'd definitely be interested in buying some of your ee's and buff orps. Please PM me!

Quote:
Oh MY GOD , that picture of that rooster you have as your avatar is ABSOLUTELY beautiful .....

WHAT breed is he ?

thank you liz, he is a bantam salmon favorelle. i have 2 pair available if your interested they are 4-5 mo old i believe. he is my favorite, sweet too.

kees and keesmom i have emailed or pm'd you both, wait are you the same person?? thats strange,,,lol

I'm interested in any buff orps, silkies and ees that you may have. Please PM me.

Back
Top Bottom