Chicks Were Shipped Early- KUDOS TO MEYER THEY ARE HERE! PICS

GiddyMoon

Songster
8 Years
Apr 14, 2011
Tucson, AZ
So I went to check my email thinking maybe they sent a notice..which they don't..so I logged into my account to find out they shipped them Yesterday! They must have had a better hatch rate than they thought..OMG>>>BOIL WATER...WHERE ARE THE BOTTLES....the BLANKIES??? THE BEER TO CALM MY NERVES!
jumpy.gif
D.gif
jumpy.gif

So sure enough, before 7 am I got the call..we went to pick them up...this is with my camera phone so not great..but they were all healthy and moving around. We have been home a couple of hours and everyone seems to be in great shape..anyone tell me what they think I got?

I ordered the Pullet Pack..which comes as a surprise
big_smile.png

I have a couple of more pics but for some reason they are uploading to facebook slow..when they do I will copy them and add them here.

86660_chicks-box.jpg

86660_chicks-box2.jpg

86660_chickbox-3.jpg

Last edited:
Pretty hysterical to watch a 14 year old boy jump up and down due to excitement..been waiting so long feels like a real birth!
roll.png

Thank you...everyone still looks very active. I posted an identify thread in the pictures and stories area..if anyone could help i would appreciate it!

First...CONGRATS! They r so cute!

I am a newbie and from the pics so far the only ones I have a guess at r the ones with stripes that look like chipmunks are probably Easter Eggers. Thats what mine looked like at least. The black ones, if they have a white spot on their head and belly and but, i think they are barred rocks...again, that's what mine looked like. Keep posting pics on here! We Love Them!!!!
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom