Child At Heart, Monster By Nature (A Shape Shifting RP)

Laurel eyes closed suddenly as Razeth's words drew her back into a memory. Her breath faltered with the return of the memory, and Laurel's eyes flew open in attempt to leave the memory behind, but she could not shake the tremendous feeling of fear it had left her with. The sudden paleness of her skin and worn could share the horror of the memory to any who looked at her without having experienced it.
As Sophia walked away, her hands started quivering. She had failed once again, to try to combat her dark side. She went to her training room, shaking with anger, and buried her now unsheathed claws in the dummy there.

As Sophia walked away, her hands started quivering. She had failed once again, to try to combat her dark side. She went to her training room, shaking with anger, and buried her now unsheathed claws in the dummy there.
(She was the one who smiled at how weak Laurel was :p )

( :barnie You were messing with me. :hit Just dragging me along giving me false hope. Jk! ;) )
Dimitri smiled at her insightful words. " I never thought of it that way." He said with appreciation.
( :lol: Sorry )

Alexis grinned. "Well, there you go. You can think about that all you want, free of charge."

Name: Jacob
Animal Type: Cheetah
Personality: Quiet, shy not very outgoing
History: unknown
Animal Strength: enhanced vision, extreme speed and flexibility
Animal features: he has black markings around his eyes when he wants to see off in the distant and has retractable claws and canines
Appearance: blue jeans and a red T-shirt, he is about 5'10 and had sandy blond hair and blue eyes, he is pale and rather skinny

(Who does this character belong to? I was about to add him to the character page, but realized there was no Username on his form. Can't remember what page I found the form on, and therefore can't go back to look.)

Back
Top Bottom