chinese incubator

natquail

Chirping
5 Years
May 1, 2017
Bought this incubator about 5 years ago but never use cause auto egg tuner didnt work...its a 96 egg incubator, clear with yellow top...

Trying to use it now that I fixed the egg turner. Was wondering if anyone knows what all the settings mean....below are the settings

After pressing the "SET" button for 3 seconds, then

F1 = intervals between egg turn
F2 = duraton of egg turn
F3 = ???
F4 = ???
F5 = hatching days

Do you know what F3 and F4 are....

I dont know but settings are define different than ones on youtube....there are no high and low settings just F1-F5....

Below is pic of the front...

Attachments

• front.jpg
    front.jpg
    285.2 KB · Views: 24
after playing with the F3 and F4 settings, I think they are offset to the temp and humidity readings ...If so, the temp and humidity alarms are hard set to some valves

after playing with the F3 and F4 settings, I think they are offset to the temp and humidity readings ...If so, the temp and humidity alarms are hard set to some valves
did you actually ever find out for sure what these codes are? I have the same dang incubator and it seemed to be working great up until these last couple of days and now the temps seem to be fluctuating and uncalibrated….trying to figure out if one of them is calibration or something…..

Never mind, I figured it out! They are calibration settings. F3 sets temp to inside thermometer temp (so if alternative thermometer reads 37.4 you can reset the digital readout to match) and F4 is for humidity.

Back
Top Bottom