Chocolate Orpington Announcement !!!

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by the chocs, Jan 15, 2011.

1. the chocs

the chocs Off to Greener Pastures

Apr 25, 2010
    CHESHIRE
    ROB BOYD

THE MAN RESPONSIBLE FOR BROUGHT CHOCOLATE ORPINGTON IN TO THIS WORLD HAS RETIRED !!!!!!

MILLIONS OF FANS AROUND THE WORLD WILL REMEMBER HIS NAME FOR AS LONG AS CHOCOLATE ORPINGTON GO !!!

ROB ! DON'T COME BACK WITH CHOCOLATE T REX !!!

HERE ARE SOME OF HIS BIRDS , THE BEST OF ALL THE BEST , THE CHAMPION OF ALL CHAMPIONS ,

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

HERE ARE OURS

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    [​IMG]

I hope someone would put out a breeder's section on this gentleman and pictures of his birds..like a Who's Who in the Orpington world when one wants to know more about him.

3. herechickchick

herechickchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2007
    Memphis TN
    I have tried really hard to like this color but I am just not a fan. Beautiful birds though, very fluffy.

4. the chocs

Apr 25, 2010
    CHESHIRE
    A great friend of mine BOB FOLLOWS the best of all time Orpington breeder in UK a good friend of ROB , refused to put 1 chocolate Orpington on his farm

as you are i am not the chocs fan

5. wayne86

wayne86 Out Of The Brooder

Jan 13, 2011
    Quote:I couldn't help but notice that your avatar was a picture of what look like excellent show quality Sussex bantams. I was curious if you are showing at all. I had them for about 5 years and started to get them competing with the rocks and leghorns occasionally. We do not have them anymore. Yours look a lot like our line.

Jonathan Patterson

6. herechickchick

herechickchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2007
    Memphis TN
    Quote:I couldn't help but notice that your avatar was a picture of what look like excellent show quality Sussex bantams. I was curious if you are showing at all. I had them for about 5 years and started to get them competing with the rocks and leghorns occasionally. We do not have them anymore. Yours look a lot like our line.

Jonathan Patterson

No I do not show but thank you for the nice remarks on my birds, I love them. I would love to show but I just do not have the time and there really are not any shows near me so it would be a lot of traveling. My birds come from Jackie Koedatich, she and her daughter have been working very hard on them for a while now and in October or 09 I was lucky enough to obtain my first pair from them.

7. lildinkem

lildinkem Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Chocs looks like some nice birds are here.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2011
  8. Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil Chillin' With My Peeps

a MUST have!

Sooo Cool

9. the chocs

Apr 25, 2010
    CHESHIRE
    Quote:Here are one of our several flocks we have in Cheshire , England

Talk , dream & fact , reality are very different , we have to wait and see , till then we see the pictures instead

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. wilds of pa

wilds of pa Chillin' With My Peeps

Nice Birds [​IMG] and love the green pastures... i cant wait till ours are green again..

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by