Chocolate Orpingtons Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wow! I've been trying to get chocolate orps for a while too, but have been unable to find a breeder in the UK willing to jump through all the hoops to get them here. If he could ship fertilized eggs, I wouldn't mind being a year behind if it was quite a bit cheaper. I would be very interested in getting eggs this spring if you have more information on that.

Last edited:
Remember I am new here so humor me
smile.png
Don't understand all about chicken shipping. Understand it on Miniature Horses but that is a WHOLE horse of a different color so to say
smile.png

IF he was willing to ship eggs how does that work if they have to stay in quarantine also? Would they still be hatchable?

Last edited:
I would like to order my eggs now and apply it toward the import fees. How does that sound? Or ship me live chicks after hatch.. I will pay shipping... Whichever.. Tell me what you think...This is really a good way to go on it...

Are these large birds like the Blue Orphingtons? Depending on the price of some eggs, I may be in on getting in line for eggs from yours and use the down payment towards the fees to get them here. Let us know what you think. There may be more that will do that. Or chicks.

Well I can tell you all I'm drooling worse than a Mastiff over those beautiful birds.OMG if I could afford a bunch of all of them I would be right in there with you.You are smart to offer the chance to other ppl for the gene pool.What a great opportunity.I hope several of you are able to take advantage of this offer.
Keep us informed with the progress.

Hey VComb, this person has shipped all over the world and can handle that. If you're really interested, pm me and I will have him contact you.

As for eggs, he will have some available to import in the Spring. Buying "first rights" from a BYC member is a possibility and we will try and coordinate members once we get a definite # of folks ready to make an order. Im thinking we're looking at a total of 10 folks ordering a total of between 15-20 birds.

Please remember that BYC is not responsible for any of this and that we, as adults, are responsible for doing our own research, working with people we trust and taking care of issues privately. I already have a few serious breeders on board whom I have "known" on the board from some time and have taken extra care assuring that they have an excellent reputation on here. I will be getting addresses and phone numbers and we will be talking long and hard and we will be working together as as a team.

Anyone that is interested in egg rights, pm me and I will coordinate you with a member whom is closest to you and you guys can work out the details. Let's leave it off the board because this isn't an auction format and I don't want it to turn into that or our BYC Gods will shut us down.
big_smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom