Chocolate Orpingtons Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
frow.gif

I'm just gutted with the need for chocolates!!

th.gif

I desperately wish is was just as easy for us as it is for an English friend of mine- he got a trio from Ramsley for 75 pounds. I'm gobsmacked. I knew he had them, but had no idea how easy it was for him or how little he'd paid.

tongue.gif

CC, Oh I know.. the endless colors they have over there.. and the mille fleur pekins!!
love.gif

Everyone who has contacted me, I should have a definite # for you on Friday. Tomorrow, being a holiday, Im not sure what will get accomplished. I will get the broker fees and job description nailed down as well as flight cost. I will email everyone that info and give my phone number so you can call with any questions.

yay
smile.png

Ask few farmers friend of mine in Cheshire England
would you pay £10.00 today if it sunshine ?

Yes i would

Free in USA but love to pay for in England

The chocs in the UK getting very cheap you can pick them up a round £200.00 per trio
( good bloodline ) . but taking legally to USA is a very big task

That is why from 1902 up to now only 5 colours of Orpington range in USA
we have around 25 accepted and few come out every year

SO YOU ARE HISTORY MAKING HERE !!

Please post the exact amount you think it will end up PLEASE or PM me. If alot more reasonable (and it is sounding that way), I maybe able to swing it
smile.png
I would take a pair and pick up with the MI people unless they could go to WI.

ZWF, I would like to say that I am sure someone picking up in LA or NY could potentially pick up yours and ship out, but that is something you would have to work out privately... maybe a road trip? I would have them insured for whatever it winds up being that you spent on them if you do decide to ship.

I will pm you.

And, please meet Minh. He is the one with the chocs. Im sure he will help us with the process as he's shipped birds internationally before. He could also answer lots of questions about the birds... like which are LF and which are bantam... cause I still don't know and so many folks were asking.. .

Last edited:
We need more certified overseas sellers
smile.png
Not sure what they have to go thru for it. For horses is easy. Just a health certificate, coggins and a good quarantine (althought that is not always so easy there are some scary ones!!) The US needs all the colors of the rainbow also
smile.png

Would love to meet Minh
smile.png
Always nice to meet people that are dedicated to something, via it be chickens, horses or whatever!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom