Chocolate Orps have landed in the States!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

Well since a juvenile pair of Jubilee apparently costs $1000 . . . . Imagine how much a pair of Chocs will cost. Considering Jubilees were a project made in this country, too.

That`s awesome news for all the Bantam Chocolate fans. Very cool!!
thumbsup.gif

Any chance a LF hid in the box and snuck in as well? I could definately use some one of them.
big_smile.png

Quote:
Chooks, are the lavenders and the blacks bantams also?

Also, why does the bird on the left have yellow feet, is this normal in the Chocolate bantams?
None the less, they`re cool.
smile.png

Last edited:
They certainly look chocolate in that picture.. eyes look red... now is that a trait of the chocolates.. or is it camera flash??

I still have yet to see them in person- it won't be long, though!

I'm sure that the foot isn't yellow, as this is stock from Rob Boyd, and I'm certain they're absolutely to standard. It's likely the product of the flash.

The Blacks and Lavenders are large fowl, and the Blacks hail from David Pownall, while the Lavs are from Priscilla Middleton and Chirpy Chicks- certainly the best stock possible if one is going through the effort to fly birds all the way from England!

I'm not sure about the red eye...you'd be surprised at how red mine get in pics!

Quote:
Wow...so Chirpy Chicks is now exporting? Last time I talked to her she said she would never export here. Might have to contact her again. I"m not a fan of either the chocolates or the lavenders, and I don't need BBS since I've already imported those, but I would love to have some of her GL.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom