Chocolate Orps have landed in the States!

Status
Not open for further replies.
pips&peeps :

Quote:
I don't have any american bantams to compare with. I have a couple of blue laced red wyandottes and the chocolates come close to their body stature

LF or bantam BLRW? Or, you mean no bantams at all on your farm....​

No bantams at all.

I told my husband about the $5,000 bid for the chocolate orps and he asked if they laid cadbury eggs.
lol.png

IMO the bantams would be even cooler. How much are yours going to go for Radirevo? Will you sell fertile eggs?

pips&peeps :

They are pretty good size then.

Good luck with them & happy hatching!

If I knew how to post a picture here, I could show you one with the choc bantams and the black LF, They are together in the same pen and this could give you an idea of the size of the choc bantams. Sorry.​

It's pretty easy to post a picture. You can upload them from your computer by pressing the uploads tab above or you can paste a link in the message, highlight it then press the IMG button by the smilies.

I'm wondering if the user BurtonJon is legit, or if it's a ploy to ruin their auction- It's interesting that he's the high bidder on so many of their auctions at $5000. Is he really intending to spend $20,000 on these birds? It seems as though one could import them for less than $20,000...

Does FeatherAuction require validation of users like ebay does? I remember all too well the folks that would go on and ruin auctions by bidding $10,000 right before EggBid died. For the sellers' sakes, I hope it's legit and all works well, but seeing as how it hasn't hit the reserve yet, I suppose it doesn't matter.

Last edited:
pips&peeps :

It's pretty easy to post a picture. You can upload them from your computer by pressing the uploads tab above or you can paste a link in the message, highlight it then press the IMG button by the smilies.

Let me go and take one and then try to post it.​

Marc, shall I post the pics you sent me?

Quote:
If I knew how to post a picture here, I could show you one with the choc bantams and the black LF, They are together in the same pen and this could give you an idea of the size of the choc bantams. Sorry.

Cross-posting!

Yes, radirevo is that very friend! He's all done with quarantine and I'm hoping to soon go visit and give big hugs to them myself!!

pips&peeps :

Quote:
Are your friend's birds out of quarantine now???​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom