Chocolate Orps have landed in the States!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanna hug one!!!

I mean, really, don't they look uber huggable?? All that fluff blowing in the wind?

Speaking of wind...is it crazy windy where all of you are?

Quote:
Just got independent verification that BurtonJon is a real-deal kinda guy, so this is just an amazing moment in chicken history!

I suppose if I had two pennies to rub together I'd probably spend it on eye candy for my yard, too...

Okay, who'm I kidding?

We all know it would go to feathered yard art, don't we!??
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif

Quote:
Just got independent verification that BurtonJon is a real-deal kinda guy, so this is just an amazing moment in chicken history!

I suppose if I had two pennies to rub together I'd probably spend it on eye candy for my yard, too...

Okay, who'm I kidding?

gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif

As an administrator-owner of the featherauction.com site I can assure you we did contact BurtonJon to verify that the bids were real, we certainly work hard to make sure shill bidding is not going on. Its always interesting to see the speculation and imaginations run wild on here sometimes....people have a tendency to think the worst, but I guess it only takes one bad deal to make people jaded.

I can promise we do the best we can to make sure everyone is honest on the site, and if not we do ban them.

Jerry

Quote:
I'm in love. I better start saving some money so I can buy eggs when they become available. I know I'll be on the bottom of the list but that's ok.
wink.png
It will take me forever to save the money.

Quote:

Okay, who'm I kidding?

gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif

Thats the same guy that bought one of the batches of Silver laced Brahmas here

Quote:

Okay, who'm I kidding?

gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif

As an administrator-owner of the featherauction.com site I can assure you we did contact BurtonJon to verify that the bids were real, we certainly work hard to make sure shill bidding is not going on. Its always interesting to see the speculation and imaginations run wild on here sometimes....people have a tendency to think the worst, but I guess it only takes one bad deal to make people jaded.

I can promise we do the best we can to make sure everyone is honest on the site, and if not we do ban them.

Jerry

Jerry, I'm delighted to hear that, and it's a breath of fresh air to hear from you personally. It's very difficult to know what is up on the other end when sales get wicked like that, and I'm happy to know you are absolutely on top of your site and its users.
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
I wonder if he's interested in adopting....me?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom