Chocolate Orps have landed in the States!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
As an administrator-owner of the featherauction.com site I can assure you we did contact BurtonJon to verify that the bids were real, we certainly work hard to make sure shill bidding is not going on. Its always interesting to see the speculation and imaginations run wild on here sometimes....people have a tendency to think the worst, but I guess it only takes one bad deal to make people jaded.

I can promise we do the best we can to make sure everyone is honest on the site, and if not we do ban them.

Jerry

Jerry, I'm delighted to hear that, and it's a breath of fresh air to hear from you personally. It's very difficult to know what is up on the other end when sales get wicked like that, and I'm happy to know you are absolutely on top of your site and its users.
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
I wonder if he's interested in adopting....me?

The fellow who bought the Silver Laced Brahma also bought the Buff Laced Brahma hatching eggs. The sale price was for 10 eggs each. SL was $800+ and the Buff Laced was $1200+. Someone has a lot of money to spend!

Quote:
Renee...have you forgotten where we live?
lau.gif
Of course it's windy!!

Ah, but usually we have this glorious little protected area here, and it goes all around Larryville...but today it's going straight through us!!

When it gets windy, we have to look out- last time it took off half our roof and blew away a PVC 2 car garage!

I too love the chocolates and the lavenders and the lemon sablepoots and the silkies and on and on ..LOL but cant have them all ..but really am glad someone has finally gotten them to us ...just wonder how long will be before we can afford to add some to our flock...

Quote:
Lord, just barely! I have windburnt lips! Can you hear me whining through the forum?

I kept looking outside to see if it was blowing Choc Orps up from Oklahoma...wouldn't that just have been exciting?!

For those that asked earlier- if you mate dun to chocolate you get the same result as black x choc but some would be dun colored as opposed to black. The same breeding to get choc from choc x black birds is needed from a dun x choc. The pure choc birds would be hard to tell from the dun though since dun is variable like blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom