Chris has gone Home...

There is power in prayer and belief!

We will pray for him! And you
smile.png

How about us who pray in a different way?

May Creator bring peace to Chris and his family, heal his pain, and remove this retched disease from him. I light this candle in Chris's honor. My Creator shine as brightly upon him as this candle grown.

Aho.

Hi M,

I am sorry to hear of the trials that are taking place in your friend's life. Our God is a faithful God and he is able. I will also be praying for as you provide support and love to this family and act as the hands and feet of Jesus.

I will pray for your friend now.

Wonderfull God you are the giver of life and of all good things. Your are the Great Physician and the Healer. Nothing is out of your reach and no one is beyond your touch. I ask that you reach down a mighty hand and touch Chris. Bring complete healing to his body and a renewing of his spirit. Faithful God I ask that you bring a sense of peace and hope to April as she cares for him. Strengthen them both in this trying time and use this situation to build their faith.

We are careful always to give you glory for the work that you will do in these lives and for the daily blessings that we recieve. Thank you that you are ever mindful of our needs and that you are a God who can feel our infirmities. We pray all that we ask in Jesus name, knowing that He is our perfect sacrifice and our only hope in this life and in the life to come.

Amen.

Again, M I also pray the Lord strengthen you for your work here. We often see life through a glass darkly but He sees all our days. His holy word promises us that he cares for us, even when things seem different from what we expect, He is there, guiding each step in love.

Be Blessed,

Back
Top Bottom