Christmas at my house...

Quote:
My cats climb EVERYTHING. A tree isn't possible. It doesn't bother me though. I can live without a tree.

If im correct, theres 8 days till christmas now.

The picture was taken on the 15th.​

Trish, That is so lovely! Your fireplace looks so cozy and inviting. I guess it would be interesting to have a tree with 6 cats. We have 3 kitties. It's going to be interesting here. The tree is up with lights and vine trimming, but we haven't decorated it yet.

Happy Holidays!
smile.png

I think mine all tried to climb it when they were kittens, but when they grew up they switched to just trying to bat every ornament they could get their paws on off the tree!!

I love your fireplace and mantle. Very elegant and friendly at the same time.

When I was a little brat, we lived in such a tiny house (with four kids) that my dad would hang a bundle of evergreens on the ceiling instead of having a tree. What a bummer! A decorated fireplace would have been so much nicer. Merry Christmas to you and your DH and all your lovable creatures, Trish.

It looks great Trisha! Your youth is showing though . . . .i like the Doritos on the coffee table! I love your fireplace, makes me wanna get all warm and cozy! The high here is 20!!

Quote:
LOL. I've been sick all weekend and DH went to subway and got me some supper. I couldn't even taste the doritos.
hmm.png

We've been getting 20s at night and about 40s-50s during the day. Last week I was barefoot outside with the highs near 80. Gotta love NC weather! That's why I was sick (well I'm still sick) crazy weather changes make me sick every year.
roll.png

Edited: Notice in front of the Doritos is a yellow bag of honey-lemon drops for my throat.

Last edited:
Really nice Trisha and I totally understand the cat-christmas tree thing! My daughter cried her eyes out when she was 6 and we walked in the door to find the tree in the floor thanks to the cat. We got smart then, or so we thought, and wired it to the ceiling, well, all that did was make a cat merry-go-round because it came out of the tree stand and we came home to find the cat, in the middle of the tree, napping while it twirled from the ceiling!! worst looking tree we ever had after all the "cat" tastrphe!! Merry Christmas, your home is lovely. Darlene

yuckyuck.gif
Trish, you do what you want about the tree thing.
smile.png
I saw somewhere where they have half trees that mount to the wall of your house if you have no room for a full tree??
ep.gif
Has anyone else seen these or have one? And Trish, I am in my sixties and they would find barbeque chips on my coffee table.
lau.gif

I have tons of room for a tree, the house is over 1800 sq.ft. with only 2 people living in it. The problem is there's 6 cats living in it too.
tongue.png

Maybe I'll try a tree next year. I do have a fake tree out in my shed.

Back
Top Bottom