!!!!Christmas Gift Swap!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok..they did this last year? Maybe someone can chime in and tell what you got last year so we have an idea of what to send.
hu.gif

a side note, eggs may not be the best idea for this?? for the simple reason that if you send them by the 20th, and the receiver is sposed to put the box under the tree until the 25th, that's longer than most people want to let shipped eggs sit out of the bator...
i know when i send a box, the oldest egg in there is already 4 days old....

i wish i could play this one, but i've got too many nieces and nephews for my budget allready... and not time to craft anything up... maybe i can play next year...

Quote:
Thanks! great idea, so if you send eggs don't wrap them. Thanks so much for your input. This is my first time doing hosting a swap so bear with me !!! LOL

Quote:
I was in one last year and when we got matched up with our "recipient" we recieved their wish list, which was always something simple as we had a $10 limit. I got a very pretty glass bowl to put my potpourri in!

I'll enter! it might take me a couple weeks to get something organized though.

IF YOU ARE MALE OR FEMALE

if you don't know yet thats fine

That just cracked me up... I'm in. assuming noobies are allowed??

I've got one thing in mind already... something I picked for my SIL only to find out that she no longer collects them and got rid of all of hers... they are SO cute, but if I start another collection my hubby might just kill me... well... not kill but a stay in the local "spa" might be on the menu....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom