Christmas Hatch-A-Long

Pics
I take it he was not supposed to find it??? Lol my DH has finally gotten to where he just asks if we are done for now? And gently asks where I am going to put them
:eek:Ahhh! my head will pop- the cute-ness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am screaming in another manner, hubby is on one of his "I cannot find my....-----------" fill in the blank, could be a bike lock he had when he was 14, this time it was some climbing certificate from the 80's that he had, he doesn't like to rest until he finds the what ever, and he came very close to finding an incubator with eggs in!!!:oops:

yes yes yes I came home Sunday mid morning to an incubator full of chicks, 15 had had hatched sadly though one didn't make it :( , however two of the remaining 3 eggs were rolling all over the place one was almost completed zipped and the other was piped. Both finished and so out of my 18 eggs 17 hatched and lived to be born (lost the one maybe it got stepped on or something not sure it was just flat when I found it) and the last egg I have still left in there but it is a bit long and thin so I don't know if the chick will hatch or not. Tonight I will candle it and see if there is any movement. So 16 new chicks plus the 8 older chicks that I had gotten Sunday the 17th for a total of 24 chicks to in the brooder to spoil :)
xmas chicks.jpg
xmas chicks 2.jpg

Attachments

• xmas chicks 3.jpg
    xmas chicks 3.jpg
    187.6 KB · Views: 1

Back
Top Bottom