Christmas in October block Swap

Mine was sent yesterday morning and is on its way to its to its new owner. I'm not telling who though
wink.png
celebrate.gif

I have really enjoyed making wine this past few years. I have made raspberry, cherry, green tomato, cucumber, chocolate, mint, mango pineapple, mixed fruit juice
Not too sure about your green tomato flavor, but the rest sounds yummy

I sent mine this past Saturday! But no report it has arrived!
hit.gif
Will someone please go check your front porch.
wink.png

Oh and katsdar....I used to live in Georgia. But it is an old married name and I'm not related to iveys. I am related to nearly ALL Johnstons. Lol they are in Georgia too

Because I can't spell at all it was edited

Last edited:
celebrate.gif

Not too sure about your green tomato flavor, but the rest sounds yummy

Will someone please go check your front porch.
wink.png

The green tomato was awesome. No tomato taste at all, a yellow mild flavored wine. I jazzed it up w/ a little mint on my second batch and it was even better.

I have really enjoyed making wine this past few years. I have made raspberry, cherry, green tomato, cucumber, chocolate, mint, mango pineapple, mixed fruit juice

Raspberry sounds very nice
love.gif
. they all do but Raspb is always my fave.
My BinL made onion wine once with Walla Walla sweet onions, sounded terrible but on a dare I tried it
roll.png

It was good, no bad smell or eyes watering.

The owls have landed!!!!! Got my squishy from Quailtrail, it is awesome, thanks so much here is a pic of the goodies

I bet some of this fabric ends up in my La Pass quilt (especially those cute owls)

And the mug rug, it is awesome, the color is beautiful and it is owl shaped to boot.

The owls have landed!!!!! Got my squishy from Quailtrail, it is awesome, thanks so much here is a pic of the goodies

I bet some of this fabric ends up in my La Pass quilt (especially those cute owls)

And the mug rug, it is awesome, the color is beautiful and it is owl shaped to boot.
Oh I love it sooo pretty and all the goodies,

Oh my gosh - I love it! So cute!

Back
Top Bottom