Chuck and Buck?

Hello! I’m still here but haven’t been as much :(. Chuck and Buck are doing great! We’ve got some camping trips coming up (next week and the week after). Also, we’ve booked our trip to Vegas for November so Chuck and Buck will be cruising the strip and Fremont St in their wagon for a great episode of Chuck and Buck Do Vegas (Although we are really going for our oldest kid’s 21st birthday). Prior to that we have our Lake Tahoe trip for Daddy James to swim the length of Lake Tahoe (21.3 miles) and Chuck and Buck will be at the party at the end in Incline Village.

Kids have been keeping me busy. Husband has been working out of town for a month so it all falls on me. High school swim has started so that’s another couple of hours crammed into my day which means open water training starts at 5am every morning, then school, then work out sessions before swimming again in the evening. ChuckieBuckie realize camping must be coming because yesterday I was in the RV cleaning/packing and they busted through the gate and stood at the steps quacking to get in.

Weather has been nice so they’ve been happy lounging by the pool, eating bugs, and doing their thing. Chuck has discovered a pizza floatie that he loves. Quick story...We have hundreds of pool floaties because the lake that we swim in has campgrounds on one side. Campers bring them out and don’t realize how windy it gets. Needless to say they lose their floaties. James swims the perimeter of the lake every day and collects them from the other side of the lake. Usually the owners are gone already and he bring them home. Usually the boys HATE them. We ended up finding one that looked like a slice of pizza. Chuck loves it and has claimed it. How he hasn’t popped it with his claws is beyond me.
I will try to get here more often. Darn busy life keeping me away from posting about the boys!

added a picture of Chuck and his pizza floatie.... and James getting ready to jump outside the Golden Gate Bridge with his favorite swim cap. Isn’t it cute?

Attachments

• 60FEC9B5-816A-4AE5-95E5-732345AB7F00.jpeg
    60FEC9B5-816A-4AE5-95E5-732345AB7F00.jpeg
    297.7 KB · Views: 12
  • 29E0514B-9F4B-4C69-B5B2-830F670ADAA8.jpeg
    29E0514B-9F4B-4C69-B5B2-830F670ADAA8.jpeg
    261.4 KB · Views: 12

Back
Top Bottom