Chukar Partridge

BobwhiteQuailLover

Country Girl[IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.
9 Years
Sep 25, 2010
Wisconsin
Does anyone have Chukar Partridge for sale in wisconsin/minnesota?

Thanks!!!
big_smile.png

Quote:
Don't count on any answers, this is predominantly Pheasants board, I did not get any traction for my Chukar posts, I suggested to the mods to consider making separate section for Chukars, or perhaps better to add Partridge to Quail section.

After all I believe Partridge genus have more common with Quail than with Pheasants.

Unfortunately mods are busy to answer, lock and intervene when some whiner complains about "harsh" post (they refuse to hear what is due) or some "unfriendly" posts (a whiner got the answer he or she does not like so they try to demonize a user who dares to have different opinion).

Unfortunately most of the time a whiner gets an upper hand in those little controversies.

I just hope one of the perpetual whiners reads this post, reports it to the mods so it will get mods due attention.

Toby contact Steelshot of this forum. Tony is a great guy and has awesome birds. I use to have Chukar but not anymore.
cool.png

I have about 75 chukars and only want to keep maybe 15 hens and 5 males,,but still cannot see any spurs on the males and they hatched in early July,,they eat a ton daily compared to quail,,may just start putting them in the freezer

I already have A@M and Jumbo's,,Bobwhites are mean-fighting little scrappers,aren't they? I'm really wanting to cut inventory and concentrate more on peafowl,and ornamental pheasants,,much less grief,and feed,,if you can vent sex the chukars,you could come get some now,,but they are bottomless pits when it comes to eating $12.99-40 lb bag, 28% crumble feed,,thats why they will be the first to be culled down.

Back
Top Bottom