Cimmaron Field-Horse RP- OPEN!- Accepting

Oh, sorry about the god-modding thing, when i made it i was on another site and was thinking of other things >.<
same for the last rule >.<
2nd one, gets annoying cause people always think they can avoid every hit >.<

Okay. Can the rule about mates and snaking be changed? Pleease?
fl.gif

And this: 'Every hit a stallion (or mare) wont hit!' doesn't make sense. Try, "Not every attack a horse makes will hit."

Fighting is hard to do on an RP, its impossible to mimic an actually fighting scene. Think of it as, Joe hits Bob, Joe freezes in time while Bob kicks Joe, Bob freezes while Joe punches him etc etc etc. Because of the posting thing, two characters can't technically be fighting at the same time. Catch my drift?

I tend to RP like: Bob tripped Joe.
Instead of: Bob stuck his foot out in an effort to trip Joe.

The other player usually makes his/her character so some crazy acrobatic feat to avoid the trip, all while managing to somehow break my characters jaw.
idunno.gif
Don't ask me how, but it happens!

Generally, you can't make an RP too restricted with rules, then its no fun. At the same time, you need rules to help guide your RP and keep everyone on the same track. And if you make rules, enforce them! Don't just sit around and expect people to follow them, cause they won't.

Fighting is hard to do on an RP, its impossible to mimic an actually fighting scene. Think of it as, Joe hits Bob, Joe freezes in time while Bob kicks Joe, Bob freezes while Joe punches him etc etc etc. Because of the posting thing, two characters can't technically be fighting at the same time. Catch my drift?

The other player usually makes his/her character so some crazy acrobatic feat to avoid the trip, all while managing to somehow break my characters jaw.
idunno.gif

Generally, you can't make an RP too restricted with rules, then its no fun. At the same time, you need rules to help guide your RP and keep everyone on the same track. And if you make rules, enforce them! Don't just sit around and expect people to follow them, cause they won't.

I did loosen my rules >.<

idunno.gif

thumbsup.gif
You're good at RP fight scenes, HB.

Back
Top Bottom