Cinnamon Penciled call ducks

Mrs. Turbo :

never heard of it.....

Me neither, and I've been trying to study and learn as much as possible.

Personally, I don't know why people bother posting auctions without pictures, because the first thing anyone is going to want before they bid or buy is a picture. They're just wasting their and everybody else's time.​

Quote:
Me neither, and I've been trying to study and learn as much as possible.

Personally, I don't know why people bother posting auctions without pictures, because the first thing anyone is going to want before they bid or buy is a picture. They're just wasting their and everybody else's time.

Agreed unless they can email you the pics or something like that. The owner who had them sent me the pics via text message, they are really pretty. They are show quality.

care to share the picture??? I am pretty sure I know who you are talking about because he tried to get me to trade for them, but never had pictures.

eta: I am not interested in buying them, just curious what he is calling cinnamon penciled.

Last edited:
Oooh, I'd like to see the picture too. Pretty please?
smile.png

I just got three call ducklings that I think are Blue Fawn Pied. They're only 2 weeks old, so I'm waiting for the feathers to come in. In the meantime, I'd love to see what people are calling "Cinnamon Pencilled".
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom