City gone country

A "queen"? I get to be a queen??? LG, peel me a grape! :lau

I forgot to say, Welcome to BYC. Think I’ll just hide here UNDER my throne....if you’ll excuse me...
:oops:

@Blooie , notice that the word is spelled with a small q!!! Your wish is my command... or something like that. I got some expired raisins in the cupboard. They're a bit crunchy, but I haven't thrown them out yet. Want some??? :lau

Let me check with my royal chamberpot....er....chamberlain, as well as with @MissKat29, the kind new member (who is probably stunned by how fast I can hijack a thread) I shall return. Would someone hold my crown, please?

My chamberpot....er...chamberlain said he could spare me from my royal duties in order to accept @lazy gardener‘s kind invitation. What do you think, MissKat? Would you like to join all of us for some slightly crispy raisins, chick and chicken talk, and maybe even a few sensible answers thrown in?

chick hatching.gif
Greetings MissKat29, Welcome to BYC!

Let me check with my royal chamberpot....er....chamberlain, as well as with @MissKat29, the kind new member (who is probably stunned by how fast I can hijack a thread) I shall return. Would someone hold my crown, please?

My chamberpot....er...chamberlain said he could spare me from my royal duties in order to accept @lazy gardener‘s kind invitation. What do you think, MissKat? Would you like to join all of us for some slightly crispy raisins, chick and chicken talk, and maybe even a few sensible answers thrown in?

Haha. I'd love too... although I think I will avoid the chamber pot... I think we have some blueberries hidden in the back of the fridge to add to the potluck...

G’Day from down under MissKat.. :frow Welcome!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun; as you can see from the friendly reception and banter above :lau

You might want to also pop in and say hello on the Canadian Thread.

BYC has Topic of the Week discussions which I have found to be a great resource, informative and sometimes entertaining; so definitely worth checking out. Lots of hatching and raising chicks, getting started keeping chickens, predators etc.

If you would like to share Pictures and Stories of your flock when they hatch, or even of them in their eggshell PJ's in the bator, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out ;)

Back
Top Bottom