Clark Corral

Clarkcorral

Hatching
Feb 29, 2016
Hello. We are realitively new to raising chickens but are sure enjoying the experience. We are wanting branch out into a pair of turkeys and/or peacocks. We are outside the OKC area. If any one has any for sale. Please let me know. Thanks!

Hi and welcome to BYC - glad to have you join us.

If you check out the Learning Centre, you'll find a whole host of resources on all things chicken / fowl even if you have some experience. Your state thread is worth joining as you will get to know other BYC members in your area and you may get what you are looking for (just type your state in the search box). In fact, the search box should become your best friend
smile.png
Lastly but by no means least, the members here are amazing - very friendly and helpful, so if you need an answer to a question or simply want some reassurance that what you are doing is ok, then post away - we all help each other out here at BYC.

CT

Hello. We are realitively new to raising chickens but are sure enjoying the experience. We are wanting branch out into a pair of turkeys and/or peacocks. We are outside the OKC area. If any one has any for sale. Please let me know. Thanks!
Welcome to BYC! Glad you joined the flock! If you have question feel free to ask. I can help you with your questions on peafowl. There are a couple of us, me included, that have at least a couple of peafowl for sale. If you make a thread in the peafowl forum area you will get some offers. If you're in Idaho I can help. If not I won't be able to but one peafowl breeder I know can. At least one of the peafowl breeders I know ships them. Stop by the peafowl forum and the rest of us peafowl people can help.

Back
Top Bottom