Clear Liquid From Vent

lularat

Songster
6 Years
Mar 10, 2013
NC
I have searched this subject and haven't really found anything quite like what Milly has done. For the last couple of afternoons after I get home, Milly will jump in my lap and when I pull her close to cuddle, clear liquid comes out of her vent. Not a dribble, but quite a bit. Almost like she peed on me. Wet area on my pants about 6" x 4". No odor. She is 5 months old, laying fine, and eating well. Not acting sick at all. It has been a little hot here, but not as hot as it has been. Is this something that I should be concerned about? I have also noticed other areas in the run that look almost like water. I do add electrolytes and vitamins to their water when it is very hot, but have stopped for the last couple of days. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

She is probably just drinking a lot of water in the hot weather, and is having watery stools. I've seen a few of mine do this. If you are really concerned you could put her in a crate for a couple of hours with food and water, and then check her stools.

Back
Top Bottom