Clearanced hardware cloth at Lowe's!

crystlln

Chirping
Aug 10, 2021
It appears that Lowe's is discontinuing the YardGard brand of hardware cloth and clearanced them -all roll sizes. In-store only sale, can't check stock online. It was not marked in store, but the online prices are accurate. I just got 7 25'x3' rolls for $11.97 each. Go check it out! At my store, they were up high on the racks, not displayed.

Supposed to rain on Wednesday afternoon into Thursday. I might be hitting a couple other Lowes in search of the 3x25 rolls. I'm going to be building a single coop and run, but split in half to keep two flocks separated. Going to need a lot of HWC.

I'm building my first coop for as cheap as possible - lots of pallet wood and craigslist finds. I think this sale means my run just jumped from 10'x10' to 12x12' and from 5' to 6' high. Yay for standing up in the run! Now if only I could find cheap plywood or siding. I have a neighbor re-siding their house. Trying to work up the nerve to ask for some of the old siding!

It appears that Lowe's is discontinuing the YardGard brand of hardware cloth and clearanced them -all roll sizes. In-store only sale, can't check stock online. It was not marked in store, but the online prices are accurate. I just got 7 25'x3' rolls for $11.97 each. Go check it out! At my store, they were up high on the racks, not displayed.
that sounds like an amazing deal

Back
Top Bottom