Clipped Wings; Arthritis; Brain Damage;

I must have been looking at something else then :oops:
How do you use the turmeric, do you use the powder in the water?
Yeah I would’ve bought the wrong one if it wasn’t for @Saaniya , make sure you look at her article for more help
I give half a capsule of turmeric to her, i mix it in yogurt

And for aloe Vera gel does it have to be home grown or can you just buy some at a store? I remember reading that it’s not safe or something similar to that for chickens
Aloe vera is mostly safe if u wash it with water the slimy gel when u cut a leaf is poisonous so u have to wash under free flow water and then only give the icy gel inside the leaf like 1 teaspoon

Yeah I would’ve bought the wrong one if it wasn’t for @Saaniya , make sure you look at her article for more help
I give half a capsule of turmeric to her, i mix it in yogurt
The real Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) dose is around 0.5% ..when my chickens are babies I use to give them Turmeric in the boiled rice I add 1 pinch of powder.
When u cook turmeric in the food it doesn't raise the blood pressure but over the dose can raise blood pressure and heart rate

Aloe vera is mostly safe if u wash it with water the slimy gel when u cut a leaf is poisonous so u have to wash under free flow water and then only give the icy gel inside the leaf like 1 teaspoon
Is buying some at a store safe? Like already in a bottle?

This is what I use

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    363 KB · Views: 2

Back
Top Bottom