CLOSED - NYD Hatch-along Contest #20: Cutest Chick Picture

Mirror Mirror on the wall who is the cutest chick of all...
ummm...I really thought I might win with mine... but really I might as well withdraw. This is the cutest chick pic I've ever seen...not only is the chick cute but the pose, the mirror...um yeah. This is beyond adorable.

isnt it? i almost didnt put mine, but i remembered its not about winning!! post your pic, you never know! (plus we love to see chick pics)

ummm...I really thought I might win with mine... but really I might as well withdraw. This is the cutest chick pic I've ever seen...not only is the chick cute but the pose, the mirror...um yeah. This is beyond adorable.
Awe thanks :) You have to try putting a mirror in with the chicks. Hours of entertaiment for you and the chicks! Their other game is soccer with a light weight cat ball with a bell in the center. To much fun. So happy chickie season is upon us again
wee.gif

Awe thanks :) You have to try putting a mirror in with the chicks. Hours of entertaiment for you and the chicks! Their other game is soccer with a light weight cat ball with a bell in the center. To much fun. So happy chickie season is upon us again
wee.gif
I'm sooo trying that. I have done it with kittens..but never thought about the chicks. Thanks!!!

Back
Top Bottom