Cluck cluck from Oregon! newb feather-fan!

Cluckin'Crazy4them

In the Brooder
8 Years
Oct 28, 2011
NW Oregon
Greetings all! So excited to be a member to this resourceful and entertaining forum!!! I only just became a member but have been turning to BYC to research and learn about as much as I can cram in prior to diving into the fantastic world of poultry. I grew up around animals with both parents employed with organization and mother as a vet and who currently has a large flock of 7 hens, 1 too, 11 chicks, 3 geese, 6 ducks, A turkey pair, and a crow & jay (rehabs), along with 3 dogs, 2 cats, and an African Grey. So it was only natural for me to be enthused by critters great and small. We help each other out with our flocks, mine consisting of an amazing husband, a toddling girl, a baby boy, a bl. lab/border collie, and RECENTLY (as in Friday), 2 hens, and a roo. I am just starting but plan to grow my flock (the furry, feathered ones, anyway hehe) and I am even taking some of my moms hen-raised chickies in a week or so (separated of course from my older girls). I am currently going to school with a major in zoology but am recently considering veterinary medicine. Idk. Anyhoo, I spent many months gathering info and picking a coop design, building, buying, bla bla bla. It has been so rewarding already as my hubby is so into it as well
love.gif
and we have only had 2 eggs so far!!!! Anyways, I am sure I will have many a Q's and perhaps, eventually with the years, some A's
ya.gif
. Glad to be here y'all!!! So.... HOWDY!
frow.gif

Back
Top Bottom