Cocci - Not responding to Corrid

I finished the 3-day course but all the chickens and chicks are having loose black tarry possibly bloody diarrhea. I don’t know what to do at this point. I was going to restart Corrid, as it seemed to work better but they’ve been weeks at this point and I’m worried about B deficiencies too. This morning I noticed that the chicks have red irritated skin and are picking out their feathers. Is this an allergic reaction or side aleffect to the Toltrazuril or the Corrid? Or is this Cocci? Don’t want to make them worse. Any ideas. What would you do? How can I soothe their skin and get them to stop picking?
Please, post photos of the poop you are currently seeing along with what the chicks look like. Clear photos with good lighting. Some of their skin too.
Housing/coop/run would be good as well.
Thank you.

I also use Colliodal Silver. 20 to 30 drops per gallon of water (500 ppm colloidal Silver). For very sick chicks, i dose them with a dropper with a little higher concentration. I have heard some people use silver as a preventive measure as well. This in addition to the corrid, saved my flock last month. Silver is something we should all have in our medicine cabinet for us as well. I use it for the flu and viruses for myself.

Back
Top Bottom