Cocci

I'm sorry that you're having such a rough time, I can't imagine how overwhelming this must be. :hugs
I hope your daughter gets better soon.

During the day, likely they don't need additional heat. Make sure it's not getting too warm on them.

Giving them the direct oral drench in addition to them drinking the mixed water is a very good idea.

If you can, since there's a lot of bloody poop, a sulfa drug may be more effective. You can use THIS. Totrazuril could also be used, it can be found HERE.
During the day the lamp is off, I should have added that. We are down to one chick down. I will look for the other treatments.
I just am shocked on how fast this hit and how they just kept dropping. 💔

Some of the folks on that other thread said that really bad coccidiosis bouts have been springing up this year. I hadn't heard of cases that bad, but I guess it just happens sometimes. I'm going to try to get some of those medicines they were talking about to have on hand.

Did your last chick survive?

L
Some of the folks on that other thread said that really bad coccidiosis bouts have been springing up this year. I hadn't heard of cases that bad, but I guess it just happens sometimes. I'm going to try to get some of those medicines they were talking about to have on hand.

Did your last chick survive?
Unfortunately he did not. He was my favorite one too and I thought out of all he seemed the strongest. I tried and tried.

Back
Top Bottom