Coccidiosis

bobshere

Songster
7 Years
Apr 2, 2014
Beautiful Northern Ontario
Hi, so one of my 6 girls blead out badly 2 days ago. Although it could be other things my guess is coccidiosis. I separated her and drenched her twice a day with corrid and the usual corid in her drinking water. Obviously I’m treating them all now in their drinking water. No other signs of blood from any others. So my girl who blead out is now doing better. She is drinking but I don’t think she’s eating a lot. I gave her a bath yesterday to clean her up. She seems to want out of the cage now. I’m wondering how soon I can put her back with the others? Any suggestions?

Hi, so one of my 6 girls blead out badly 2 days ago. Although it could be other things my guess is coccidiosis. I separated her and drenched her twice a day with corrid and the usual corid in her drinking water. Obviously I’m treating them all now in their drinking water. No other signs of blood from any others. So my girl who blead out is now doing better. She is drinking but I don’t think she’s eating a lot. I gave her a bath yesterday to clean her up. She seems to want out of the cage now. I’m wondering how soon I can put her back with the others? Any suggestions?
I would put her back in :) I Also hope you didn't give her a water bath. :(

Back
Top Bottom