Cochins Vs. Orps Bickering thread CHOOSE YOUR SIDE

Cochins or Orps

• Total voters
If you join team cochin!
Never!!!!
So. Forget the three lives that’s useless. Happy and jade do not take part in any assassinating. They are rulers, not part of an army. Emma and I can be assassins only if we want, because being jades co-rulers is our main job. Misfits and odd are the head assassins. Misfits is also the head of the Cochin army. SBF, Odd, and human I guess are the torturers. Idk any details I’m not a part of that. We need a torturer on Team Cochin (not the same as Assassins Por se). Misfits, Emma and I can assassin anyone except happy and jade. How’s that sound so far guys?

here were the rules that I was abt to send. If we do still do them, I will add that Emmacan now torture
What about me?!?!?!? :hit

So. Forget the three lives that’s useless. Happy and jade do not take part in any assassinating. They are rulers, not part of an army. Emma and I can be assassins only if we want, because being jades co-rulers is our main job. Misfits and odd are the head assassins. Misfits is also the head of the Cochin army. SBF, Odd, and human I guess are the torturers. Idk any details I’m not a part of that. We need a torturer on Team Cochin (not the same as Assassins Por se). Misfits, Emma and I can assassin anyone except happy and jade. How’s that sound so far guys?

here were the rules that I was abt to send. If we do still do them, I will add that Emmacan now torture
I’m not an assassin.
I am the Military Commander!

Back
Top Bottom