Cochins Vs. Orps Bickering thread CHOOSE YOUR SIDE

Cochins or Orps

• Total voters
I bake so much more than scones, though. Victoria sandwich cake, Jaffa cakes, bakewells, biscuits, petits fours, pastries, etc.

See...

Capture.PNG

Thanks, you too! We're spending the night because it's 3 hours away, but it'll be so fun! They came all the way out to their grandparents house to spend Christmas from AZ. We've had this party planned for months, lol!

Me too! It sure feels like winter though.
Aw that’ll be nice! Are you staying till Christmas? Or are you spending the night, then your fam comes for Christmas? Sorry not stalking I’m just interested lol. If you don’t want to tell me that’s fine
I'm getting a sleety-snow thing right now.
:sick
It’s At least something!

COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS COCHINS

And this, this, is EXACTLY why you deserve a raise.
Another reason why you should get a raise.
You are indeed very helpful.

I see your point.

I read your entire last post in an English accent.
And then looked at your profile and realized that was not the accent I should be reading it in.
You are now an English -Texan butler in my head.

LOL Fortunately I don't have a thick Southern unless I've been around a lot of family, or watch something cliché like Steel Magnolias, and then it's over for every Southern Belle living in the states that pledged themselves to the Confederacy. It's soooo bad. In my head I keep reading my posts in J. Michael Tatum's voice as Sebastian Michaelis in Black Butler.

So long as it is made in proper English fashion, one scoop for each guest and one for the pot, additionally served with milk, sugar, and the other required English trappings they should be satisfied. Of course there will be sandwiches and other delightful morsels to snack on while we enjoy the English gardens.

I bake so much more than scones, though. Victoria sandwich cake, Jaffa cakes, bakewells, biscuits, petits fours, pastries, etc.

While I appreciate the sentiment, I'm not sure that I know what my wages are currently. However, if I couldn't do my best at any wage, what kind of butler would I be?

Good to know. You know, poison is a rather effective way of eliminating people who babble too much...
You do excellently as a butler. I'm impressed.

I'm a tad worried about the poison comment. Since you're primarily the one who serves the tea - makes me a little nervous.
And this, this, is EXACTLY why you deserve a raise.

Another reason why you should get a raise.
You are indeed very helpful.

I read your entire last post in an English accent.
And then looked at your profile and realized that was not the accent I should be reading it in.
You are now an English -Texan butler in my head.
I can't not read it in an English accent.

I'm a tad worried about the poison comment. Since you're primarily the one who serves the tea - makes me a little nervous.

Oh, I'd never besmirch my title nor my prowess as an excellent host by poisoning guests (even if they prefer Cochins). That's for someone else to do. I merely offered food or drink as a vehicle.

I can't not read it in an English accent.

Goals.

Let's name some pros and cons to each breed.

Pros for Cochins- sweet, excellent as bantams, the original puffy breed, tons of colors, great sitters, great mothers, appeal to children, ideal pets.

Pros for Orpingtons- Clean legs are better for wet climates, large fowl Orps are better layers than LF Cochins, usually sweet and calm, come in production and standard strains, good meat birds.

Back
Top Bottom