Cochins Vs. Orps Bickering thread CHOOSE YOUR SIDE

Cochins or Orps

• Total voters
We only joined forces to allow us to destroy each other. :rolleyes:
"A house divided against itself cannot stand" - Abe Lincoln. The rebellion is doomed to fail. And Jade's right. You're still working together, and since the rebellion won't succeed, you'll never have the opportunity to destroy each other. Unless you're planning on rebelling from the rebellion and destroying everyone it it...

Yeah, I think I just confused myself.

"A house divided against itself cannot stand" - Abe Lincoln. The rebellion is doomed to fail. And Jade's right. You're still working together, and since the rebellion won't succeed, you'll never have the opportunity to destroy each other. Unless you're planning on rebelling from the rebellion and destroying everyone it it...

Yes this will never work for them.

Jade will break out of whatever brainwashing you her in. She’s smarter than that.

View attachment 2541517
confuz.jpg

Back
Top Bottom