Cochins Vs. Orps Bickering thread CHOOSE YOUR SIDE

Cochins or Orps

• Total voters
The best.
summer ball GIF by Bing Bunny

It’s the anniversary of this thread! Joining in this battle was the best decision I’ve ever made. I made so many incredible friends along the way, they aren’t all still active, but I will always cherish the time we spent together.

@JadeFarms @MGG @Sapphire Sebright @CHlCKEN @SBFChickenGirl @ChickForLife @human1 @The Happster @TheOddOneOut @Overo Mare @Duckbreeder2020 @Misfits Farm 92 @black_cat @Leafy @Corbdee @HENS-and-MARES @Alyssa-Bee @HappyDuckie @SulkyBantam @ButtonHoarder @ColtHandorf @Kale the Quail @HappyClucker7

Just to name a few, and just so many more amazing people.
Oh wow! It's been this long already! Even though I wasn't as active on this thread as some were, I still remember almost all of it and I'm so glad I decided to join this thread. It's the only thing that kept me sane during quarantine and I met so many great friends here.
I love them SO MUCH
@Overo Mare and I have a plan to go on a world tour and kidnap foreign bantam cochins.
I'll be hiding in your suitcase and popping out once you're at the cochin farm.

It’s the anniversary of this thread! Joining in this battle was the best decision I’ve ever made. I made so many incredible friends along the way, they aren’t all still active, but I will always cherish the time we spent together.

@JadeFarms @MGG @Sapphire Sebright @CHlCKEN @SBFChickenGirl @ChickForLife @human1 @The Happster @TheOddOneOut @Overo Mare @Duckbreeder2020 @Misfits Farm 92 @black_cat @Leafy @Corbdee @HENS-and-MARES @Alyssa-Bee @HappyDuckie @SulkyBantam @ButtonHoarder @ColtHandorf @Kale the Quail @HappyClucker7

Especially @The Happster who isn’t active anymore. She was the reason for all of this.

We even made friends with the orps. This place was amazing.

Back
Top Bottom