Cockateils Thread- Albino-Pearl-Pastel-Silver and so MUCH MORE!!!!

At school my brothers friends found this half dead little white parakeet. It was shivering and a sad sight. So i took it to the sience lab and cusioned the box it was sitting in after i put it under a heat lamp not too hot and used a dropper to give it water i clipped its wing and it got better and healthy at the end of the day and a teacher took it home

This was Rocky my moms Latino. She died a few years ago but she was my moms favorite. Weve had 2 more but there is only one Rocky

this was Blaze whom i had to give away. he was really mean.

Very cute! Love the colors.

This is my trio...

i got a platinum cockatiel split to whiteface but looks like a normal male cockatiel with silver feathers and yellow face and red cheeks. A cinnamon split pearl hen what would the babies turn out to be

Lol I bump. It up :D
Your question that you sent on message
I have no answer unless your female is not a year old, they will be to young to breed
JUST KEEP IN MIND, DONT RUSH IT!!!
IT MIGHT NEXT YEAR OR THEY ARE NOT GETTING ALONG.
I KNOW YOU WANT BABYS BUT YOU NEVRR ANSWER ME, ARE YOU GOING TO BE TAUGHT TO HAND FEED??????
ITS GOING TO BREAK YOUR HEART IF IT WAS YOUR FAULT, AND YOU HAVE PRE WARNED BY ME MANY TIME, WITH THE ANSWER STILL UP IN THE AIR.
SORRY IF I AM COMING DOWN HARD ON YOU BUT I AM TRYING TO GET A POINT ACROSS, AND SAVE YOU FROM PIAN ....BRFORE YOU GST BABYS.
LOL I KNOW YOU WILL NOT ANSWER ME ABOUT THIS AGAIN BUT DONT SAY I DID NOT WARN YOU MANY TIMES, AND YKUR BABY CAN DIE!!!! DUE TO YOU AND NOT DOING WHAT I DID ..MAYBE YKU, WILL DO IT NEXT TIME

Lol I bump. It up
big_smile.png

Your question that you sent on message
I have no answer unless your female is not a year old, they will be to young to breed
JUST KEEP IN MIND, DONT RUSH IT!!!
IT MIGHT NEXT YEAR OR THEY ARE NOT GETTING ALONG.
I KNOW YOU WANT BABYS BUT YOU NEVRR ANSWER ME, ARE YOU GOING TO BE TAUGHT TO HAND FEED??????
ITS GOING TO BREAK YOUR HEART IF IT WAS YOUR FAULT, AND YOU HAVE PRE WARNED BY ME MANY TIME, WITH THE ANSWER STILL UP IN THE AIR.
SORRY IF I AM COMING DOWN HARD ON YOU BUT I AM TRYING TO GET A POINT ACROSS, AND SAVE YOU FROM PIAN ....BRFORE YOU GST BABYS.
LOL I KNOW YOU WILL NOT ANSWER ME ABOUT THIS AGAIN BUT DONT SAY I DID NOT WARN YOU MANY TIMES, AND YKUR BABY CAN DIE!!!! DUE TO YOU AND NOT DOING WHAT I DID ..MAYBE YKU, WILL DO IT NEXT TIME
oh look a heartbeat
lol.png
I know i might let the parents raise them and they got along perfectly love eachother till the last feather.Such a cute couple. I also got a pair for free the whiteface is 13 a male the female is a lutino 11 can they still breed or are they too old.

Good question, I think the can, make sure, they are not on seed diet, give them veggie,scrabble eggs with the egg shell crushed in it, this will give them calcium, plus a cuttle bone and mineral block for birds, see if they will take pellets food (I use pretty bird for teils) it took me more then a year to get them to eat it, I would mix it with seeds.its a lot better for their health. Just keep an eye on egg binding!!!! They will be in the box then the female will be in the cage floor, that's one of the signs, sonnet you take it to avain vet the more of a Chaney the bird will live.

This is Precious. I got her from my friends when they moved. She is 3 years old and a cinnamon.

I have not named this one yet but I am considering calling it Hunter or Galaxy. It is to young to know if it is a male or female yet.

Back
Top Bottom