Cockatiel twin egg

Ok the twins did pass but I have a question my other eggs are going good this one was laid on may 18th which will make day 17 in the incubator does this look like the start to pipping and she I lock that egg down because I still have 3 other eggs on 2 due to hatch this week the other 2 next week.

Attachments

• IMG_1196.jpeg
    IMG_1196.jpeg
    420.8 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_1197.jpeg
    IMG_1197.jpeg
    372.3 KB · Views: 17
I’m so sorry about the twins :hugs

Yes, that definitely looks like a pip to me, but I know absolutely nothing about hatching cockatiel eggs. I’d love to see how it goes though! I think it’s probably okay to put them all in lockdown as long as they’re all the same age, but don’t take my word for it… someone else may be able to answer better than I can.

I’m so sorry about the twins :hugs

Yes, that definitely looks like a pip to me, but I know absolutely nothing about hatching cockatiel eggs. I’d love to see how it goes though! I think it’s probably okay to put them all in lockdown as long as they’re all the same age, but don’t take my word for it… someone else may be able to answer better than I can.
Thanks hopefully it is and I read on here somewhere where they said to do it by the age of the egg.

Ok the twins did pass but I have a question my other eggs are going good this one was laid on may 18th which will make day 17 in the incubator does this look like the start to pipping and she I lock that egg down because I still have 3 other eggs on 2 due to hatch this week the other 2 next week.
I'd just raise the humidity for now and open the incubator to hand turn the other few eggs periodically. Opening it for a second to turn a few eggs is not a big deal, and higher humidity for a few days won't hurt anything either. I'd drop the humidity back down in between hatches though.

I'd just raise the humidity for now and open the incubator to hand turn the other few eggs periodically. Opening it for a second to turn a few eggs is not a big deal, and higher humidity for a few days won't hurt anything either. I'd drop the humidity back down in between hatches though.
Thanks I will try this.

So have to eggs making pips and I had a question I was looking in the twin egg again and seen something like wiggling or floating can that be like the yolk or something because then I did the water test and it floated and I didn’t see it moving just floating and it it was good it should be due to hatch this week to or early next week oh and it looks black on the inside and I can still see a air sack.

So have to eggs making pips and I had a question I was looking in the twin egg again and seen something like wiggling or floating can that be like the yolk or something because then I did the water test and it floated and I didn’t see it moving just floating and it it was good it should be due to hatch this week to or early next week oh and it looks black on the inside and I can still see a air sack.
Can you post a picture?

So you think it might still be viable?! I’ve heard that twin eggs often fill the egg quicker and therefore hatch earlier than normal… hoping it’s still alive!! That would be awesome! 😆

Here I seen something move again but it looks like a string of yolk maybe?

Attachments

• IMG_1202.jpeg
    IMG_1202.jpeg
    308 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1203.jpeg
    IMG_1203.jpeg
    261.8 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1204.jpeg
    IMG_1204.jpeg
    287.2 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1205.jpeg
    IMG_1205.jpeg